The Power Industry requires efficient data acquisition across different networks—with KEPServerEX, you can fully integrate data into your HMI, SCADA, MES, Historian, or ERP system with minimal effort. The Power Suite provides power professionals with a comprehensive list of drivers at an affordable price. It allows you to automatically connect, control, and manage devices locally or at a remote facility.
The KEPServerEX communications platform’s single user interface across all driver and driver suites establishes a communications buffer where additional features and plug-ins can be installed on an as-needed basis—keeping Kepware’s latest technologies and communication drivers at the tip of your fingers
INCLUDED COMMUNICATION DRIVERS
- DNP3 Master Ethernet driver supports the DNP3 Ethernet protocol
- DNP3 Master Serial driver supports the DNP3 Serial protocol
- Custom Interface driver allows the development of custom communications into KEPServerEX using any language that supports the Windows API
- IEC 61850 MMS Client driver connects to electrical substation equipment that supports the IEC 61850 Manufacturing Message Specification (MMS)
- IEC 60870-5-101 driver connects to IEC 60870-5-101 slave devices in an electrical substation, including RTUs, IEDs, controllers, and gateways.
- IEC 60870-5-104 driver connects to IEC 60870-5-104 slave devices in an electrical substation, including RTUs, IEDs, controllers, and gateways.
- Modbus ASCII driver supports the Modbus ASCII Serial protocol
- Modbus Ethernet driver supports the Modbus TCP protocol
- Modbus Serial driver supports the Modbus RTU Serial protocol
- User Configurable (U-CON) driver enables custom connectivity to basic communications protocols